[kictanet] Sir Tim Berners-lee web inventor on K24 Capital Talk on Monday 30th

Eric M.K Osiakwan emko at internetresearch.com.gh
Thu Nov 26 12:41:33 EAT 2009

Oyi, i thought we had gone past this old school, not to be taken serious way of doing things......i hope he did not leave with the perception that Kenya is a closed remote controlled society.

The Ghana episode is @ http://www.ghanaconnect.org.gh/sir-timothy-john-“tim”-berners-lee-meets-internet-community-ghana with photos @ http://gasconi.jalbum.net/TimBerners-%20Lee%27s%20Visit/ and videos @ http://www.ghanaconnect.org.gh/videos

Eric here

Eric M.K Osiakwan
Director
Internet Research