[kictanet] Africa's Absence From The Table

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 12:39:49 EAT 2009

Rad,
Let us not bash ourselves, Kenya has always been the best i think we are
having one of the biggest delegations at IGF09 from African countries which
attests to this, even those with Library systems tried, that is just an
isolated case, we simply need to bring the vehicle back to the road, The
annual Engineering students expo needs to be scaled down to secondary school
level , we don t need to re-invent the wheel, may be we should call it ICT
congress
Is Kevit online...

Barrack O. Otieno
Administrative Manager