[kictanet] Embrace quality, budding Kenyan sofware developers told - article in "The EastAfrican"

James Rege james.rege at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 07:03:02 EAT 2009

Michael,
How about this:
Don't worry about failure; worry about the chances you miss when you
don't even try

There are many levels of programming: Industrial controls, for example
are these days modularized and I believe our young people could pick
them up very quickly as I noticed during the IEEE Show at the
SafariPark Hotel, recently.  National Instruments also puts together
routines that can be packaged for industrial controls, driving
transducers and peripheral devices without spending too much
resources.  In short, we must go for it.  Kenya, I believe should
follow the footsteps of Singapore.

Kind regards

Hon.  James Rege, M.P., Karachuonyo,
the constituency of choice