[kictanet] Skunkworks Meeting, Today, 3rd November, 2009, KDN CEO, Talking Fibre

Phares Kariuki pkariuki at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 12:28:53 EAT 2009

Hi,

There will be a Skunkworks meeting on the 3rd of November *TODAY*, at
Teleposta Towers, 4th Floor. We are pleased to have the speaker as Mr.
KaiWulff, KDN CEO. Meeting will start at 6 pm. Topics covered will be
as
follows:

1.    Kenya, now that the Fibre has landed, what’s the future?
2.    What it takes to build a fibre network in Kenya
3.    KDN’s future plans.

All are welcome. Refreshments will be served.

Thanks to our kind sponsors, Multimedia University College of Kenya for
graciously hosting us, time after time, and KDN for their sponsorship.

--
With Regards,

Phares Kariuki

| T: +254 734 810 802 | E: pkariuki at gmail.com | Twitter: kaboro | Skype: