[kictanet] Fwd: FW: [AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: It is official!! ICANN 2010 venue is Nairobi

Solomon Mburu solo.mburu at gmail.com
Sat May 23 15:05:47 EAT 2009

This is the time to confidently fold the sleeves and start making the
event a success. Congratulations to all who campaigned for Nairobi's
bid.

On 23/05/2009, Brian Munyao Longwe <blongwe at gmail.com> wrote:
> FYI

Solomon Mburu
P.O. Box 19343 - 00202 Nairobi
Cell: (+254-0) 735 431041

Man is a gregarious animal and enjoys agreement as cows will graze all
the same way to the side of a hill!

AND

It is better to die in dignity than in the ignomity of ambiguous generosity!