[kictanet] Local Content? Interesting online game in swahili....

Ochieng Maxwell maxwell at barua.co.ke
Wed May 20 10:14:23 EAT 2009

The only local thing about it is that the domain is a .co.ke and it has
been translated to swahili, the sad thing bout Kenya is that even after
the international fiber  we will still be channeling most of our money
to buy bandwidth to access contents which we perceive as local.

Wish we had a law to  ensure local content runs locally this might help
us build our infrustructure and also keep some of the cash local eg. on
bandwidth, colo, staff etc...

Maxwell