[kictanet] Breaking News: Kenyan Internet Community comes face to face

Gakuru Alex alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 12 08:37:19 EAT 2009

Harry, all,

If asked who told us what Kenic board proposed was right, how can we
answer that?
I'm ready to lead a delegation to Director General, CCK to find out
the official position.

If necessary the same delegation would also visit the Permanent
Secretary, Ministry of Information and Communications. We shall
thereafter report back to the various lists.

Could volunteers come forward to enable us wrap up this conclusively
and soonest.

Regards,

Alex