[kictanet] IG Discussion 2009: Closure

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 08:13:37 EAT 2009

I want to also join Mwende to thank Listers for their contributions - most of which were quite informing.  I guess the list defaults back to its "open" status but plse be ready for the next discussion on "Local Content" coming up next in due course.

That discussion would be directed by some new moderator(s) to be unveiled soon...

walu.