[kictanet] IG Discussion 2009, Day 5 of 10- Criticical Internet Resources, IXPs and NOFB

Shem Ochuodho shemochuodho at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 21:04:04 EAT 2009

Nd. Michuki writes:

    I cant wait for Kenya pipeline, Kenya Railways and others take the same
    approach. The more cable we have the lower the access costs.

KPC was actually granted an interim license in 2004!

Rgrds,
Shem

Shem J. Ochuodho, MSc (Eng), PhD, LLD (Hon)
Senior Advisor
Ministry of Telecom & Postal Services
Government of Southern Sudan (GoSS), Juba
Kenya Community Abroad (KCA) 2007 Excellence Award Winner
AfricaOnline 2005 Industry Pioneer Award Recipient
Father of Internet in Kenya (2000 - CSK)
Cell: +249-955-021-040/+256-477-232025/+254-734-137371
Skype: shem.ochuodho