[kictanet] Disturbing Advert or appropriate local content?

Kanja Waruru kanjawaruru at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 12:45:19 EAT 2009

Walu,
i have been told many times a good adv is the one that provokes and gets the audience attention. this one is a good adv because it grabbed Walu's attention and we are now debating it.
but to answer you the media council is very much alive and kicking and you can contact Ms Esther Kamweru on email info at mediacouncil.or.ke website:www.mediacouncil.or.ke
regards.
Kanja