[kictanet] Disturbing Advert

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 11:06:10 EAT 2009

By the way Alice, your post reminds me...there's this little Advert running on FM Radio stations about "the emergency pill".  I must confess that I personally find it disturbing - particular when put in the context of our listening youth.

I have a whole thesis on why it should be pulled off air and just wondering where to submit the same.  Is it to CCK or Media Council? Either way, could someone share the email contact for receiving customer complaints against Media?

walu.