[kictanet] shaping history - the revolution of the fibre

Michael Joseph MJoseph at Safaricom.co.ke
Mon Jun 29 13:00:28 EAT 2009

I think the President was witness to the official arrival of the final
stretch of the Teams cable. I don't think anyone said that he
commissioned the cable as obviously it needs to tested and go through a
period of stabilization and powering. This will take some time. I do not
have the most accurate figure yet but it's about 8 to 10 weeks before
handing over to Teams for acceptance testing.

Regards

Michael

CEO

Safaricom Limited