[kictanet] Day 12 of 12 -- BPO Discussions, Wrapping Up???

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 08:48:28 EAT 2009

David et al,

Ok. for once I dont know what to say.  But only recall that when two bulls begin to fight it is the grass that suffers.   I dont think this is the kind of "wrapping up" that Nyaki meant when she wrote the above subject line.

So maybe the two can agree to meet offline and continue the discussion on if, how and why the money was returned?  Unless ofcourse the Listers want that discussion - in which case it must be formally requested, scheduled and moderated.

walu.