[kictanet] Day 8 of 10- BPO Discussions, Youth and Gender Issues

Catherine Adeya elizaslider at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 11 15:44:25 EAT 2009

Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 05:25:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: Catherine Adeya <elizaslider at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [kictanet] [Bpoteam] Day 8 of 10- BPO Discussions, Youth and  Gender Issues
To: Solomon Mburu <solo.mburu at gmail.com>
Cc: KICTAnet ICT Policy Discussions <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke>

Solomon,

Interesting perspective bringing in the issue of the Youth Fund not supporting BPO. In addition, kindly reply all or you will miss the list as it was addressed to me only. Finally you are not late as you may note that this theme was to be discussed for 2 days and I just rehashed the same summary today. The only thing I will encourage is that you put the subject header as day 8 like I have now done as still very relevant.

Thanks

Catherine