[kictanet] [Fwd: Re: Day 5 of 10- BPO Discussions, HR Issues]

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Mon Jun 8 19:58:49 EAT 2009

Listers,
I have consulted with my colleagues in those departments that are looking
at outsourcing and they are willing to discuss with stakeholders to gain
better understanding of the trade.  I will therefore arrange for this
meeting towards the end of the month.

One thing that may be difficult for us is the Tax Break request for local
BPO organizations.  If that is granted, Treasury will be hard put to
explain why all other organizations should not get the tax break.  I
understand tax break for export of service but locally sourced jobs, we
may be asking for too much.

Ndemo.