[kictanet] Day 4 of 10- BPO Discussions, Govt Subsidies

godera at skyweb.co.ke godera at skyweb.co.ke
Fri Jun 5 20:29:03 EAT 2009

Bill,

Your comments make great sense. There is however another school of thought that
as the crunch gets worse, even those companies who saw no need to outsource are
looking for more affordable means to survive. It is kind of a chicken and egg
scenario. Then there are the big boys whose sales are down so they are scaling
down across the board.

Gilda