[kictanet] Day 2 of 10:-BPO discussions, Legal and Regulatory Frameworks

Solomon Mburu solo.mburu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 15:44:59 EAT 2009

How well do we win the confidence of a local investor if the cost of
doing business in Kenya is well beyond the reach of many wananchi?
Take for instance registering a company. The process is rather
cumbersome and tiring! Then take a look at our diplomatic missions
abroad. How many of them use a .ke domain?  How many can you point out
using secure internet over free email addresses? For confidence to be
built, the state should be confident enough with itself!