[kictanet] Day 2 of 10:-BPO discussions, Legal and Regulatory Frameworks

godera at skyweb.co.ke godera at skyweb.co.ke
Thu Jun 4 14:59:01 EAT 2009

Peres,

I fully agree with your sentiments. I especially am of the very strong opinion
(and I stand stoned by some) that we must develop both domestic and
international markets in tandem. Much as there has been a school of thought that
we focus on domestic first, I beg to differ. We need to do so in tandem with the
international market. What have we to lose?

Gilda