[kictanet] Day 2 of 10:-BPO discussions, Legal and Regulatory Frameworks

Wainaina Mungai wainaina at madeinkenya.org
Thu Jun 4 13:26:13 EAT 2009

As you may have noted from the "Brand Kenya Initiative" branding the
BPO aspect of Kenya will need a choir rather than a solo performer. We
learnt that same lesson at Made in Kenya.

HOW?
We may have the ICT Board tie in ICT / BPO as part of the Brand Kenya
musical perfomance. The song must appeal to Kenyans at home and in the
diaspora. Both formal channels (Diplomatic missions) and informal
channels (mwananchi) should be applied in selling Kenya.