[kictanet] Day 2 of 10:-BPO discussions, Legal and Regulatory Frameworks

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 17:11:00 EAT 2009

mmhh,

too quiet i think, this 2nd day at school ;-)

What happened to the Wakaremas, Nesbitts, Richard Mwangis, Peres Weres, Alex Gs, et al? Its hard to believe they have nothing to say on BPO...or maybe they have outsourced their minds? ;-)

Lets share for the benefit of the industry.  There are no right or wrong answers to these questions and people should feel free to state their personal opinion without fear or favor.

walu.