[kictanet] Seacom goes live?

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 17:30:42 EAT 2009

ok.  for a moment i thought i was on the skunkwork (techie) list  - so much of the ping, traceroutes,hops, etc ;-).

nway, am not at the cool places Bill is operating from, but am pretty out of the .KE zone and when i made a voice call to a safaricom number, there was so much improvement i.e. less latency i.e. remember those days on international calls you had to say HELLO and wait for like 2-3seconds for the response...well it appears those days are over.

quality improvements seems to be kicking in.  now we wait for real price reductions...

walu