[kictanet] IGF Review - open comment period

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Fri Jul 10 10:36:22 EAT 2009

It's been pointed out to me that the email below lacks information:

The IGF website is
<http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/>, and direct
link to information about the review can be found
here
<http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/index.php/review-process>

There's a questionnaire that might help guide
comments (comments that don't follow the
questions are also very welcome), and there are
links to comments already received.

Best,

Adam