[kictanet] FW: latest writing

Gakuru Alex alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 21:05:56 EAT 2009

Hello Edith,

Thanks for sharing. I would be most interested in the debate - see my
below message.

Prof. Lessig proposes a mechanism where consumers, services providers
and government all accept some compromises (i.e. all move out of
respective 'dug-in' positions as regards privacy and security)

I would be very interested in a local debate on it, more towards
building online trust.

Dunno who else might be?

Regards,

Alex