[kictanet] President Obama's upcoming trip - media resources for your involvement

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Tue Jul 7 18:36:00 EAT 2009

Hey Bill are you still living in the TELEGRAPH era or are you now
working part-time for a spy agency?

On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 14:24 +0300, "Bildad Kagai"
<billkagai at gmail.com> wrote:

Echo Romeo India Charlie,

Tango Hotel Alpha Tango India Sierra Tango Hotel Echo Kilo Echo
November Yankee Alpha Whisky Echo Lima India Victor Echo India
November.

Tango Romeo India Bravo Alpha Lima.

Bravo India Lima Lima