[kictanet] Fw: RE: One subject, varying quality - We lack an accreditation system for ICT courses

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 5 18:34:29 EAT 2009

Alex,

Is this what Americans call "friendly-fire"? I just hope I wont end up being classified as "collateral damage"...

But I have to admit I like the bit where you had to go  to the US to get data about a
Kenyan Project!

walu.
nb: Meanwhile you should consider a career change and work for the NSIS (intelligence espionage and covert operations ;-)