[kictanet] Day 4 of 10 - KCA 2008, IT Section - The Good

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 12:43:10 EAT 2009

Gilda/Brian,

Ofcourse the Act means Law and is indeed in force(effective) despite the fact that the Judiciary, the Bar, Police and other institutions must update themselves with things ICT. This wont happen overnite...

Are there any benefits for IT fraternity being articulated at the Public forum as well? Plse update.

walu.