[kictanet] Makali's response to brian longwe: KCA 2008-Broadcasting-The Recommendations

David Makali dmakali at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 20:12:15 EAT 2009

Maloy:
1. I am unschooled.
2. I don't live in Australia.

Your generalised "they" statements don't amount to much or even deserve a reasoned response. I dont know which schooling you have but i cant see it in your contribution.
David

"If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live,
I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster."
— Isaac Asimo, Columbian Author and Scientist

PO Box 3234
00200 Nairobi, Kenya
cell: +254 722 517 540