[kictanet] Makali's response to brian longwe: KCA 2008-Broadcasting-The Recommendations

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 18:39:20 EAT 2009

Hey Daudi,

No reason not to like me just coz I see things a bit differently. But
that's cool, as u already know, I have plenty of haters....

Anyway back to the point. I know that you have personally experienced
the abuse of power in the hands of the executive and misguided
officials. I have huge respect for your unshaking stand in the face of
gross cruelty.

But please let me clarify myself. I am not for or against Sec 88. I
just see it as a piece of a puzzle which is much bigger and which
needs to be looked at from many angles by different people.

I hope that you will b at the consultations kesho at Regency so that
with others we can discuss appropriate interventions.

Best regards bro,

Mblayo

Sent from my iPhone