[kictanet] Day 2 of 10:-KCA 2008-Broadcasting-The Bad

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 21:19:14 EAT 2009

I agree Alex, if i may use the deputy speakers words, the Kenya
Communication amendment Act is "Ipso Facto", did i get that right?. I lost
my bearing.......

*Ipso Facto* is a Latin <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin> phrase,
directly translated as "by the fact itself," which means that a certain
effect is a *direct* consequence of the action in question, instead of being
brought about by a subsequent action such as the verdict of a tribunal.

--
Barrack O. Otieno
ISSEN CONSULTING