[kictanet] invited to waste time online, and pay for it...

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 13:18:46 EAT 2009

Hello,

I am amazed at the increasing numbers of strangers inviting me to waste my time at online with their other "e-friends" at social networks sites, chats, (now including dating services...Mungu one) etc. Its not exciting to have all those intrusive pop-ups messages, when one must still find time to earn money to pay for their monthly bandwidth consumption. Amazing! Anyway, and as policy, I accept none if care not to bother wasting your invites? If have something constructive, write me a direct email. No hard feelings? It's just policy.

Sincerely,

Alex