[kictanet] KICC LAN PROJECT SUCCESFULLY COMPLETED

Solomon Mburu solo.mburu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 21:33:21 EAT 2009

While this is a great step in making KICC adapt technology and its
related benefit, I hope all the govt departments at the national down
to the locational level would have this service. Mburu

--
Man is a gregarious animal and enjoys agreement as cows will graze all
the same way to the side of a hill!