[kictanet] CONDOLENCES-R.I.P, Dr. J. Oketch

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Mon Feb 2 18:36:33 EAT 2009

He was a great man. He was also a very senior civil servant. The
press should have given it more prominent coverage. The President
sent a message of condolence to the family on Friday but only one
daily, I think the Standard, tucked it away in a small corner
over the weekend.

Waudo
On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 17:30:47 +0300, "Peter K. Kenduiywo" <pkenduiywo at jambo