[kictanet] CONDOLENCE MESSAGE RIP DR J. OKETCH

Lucy Odhiambo lodhiambo at ict.go.ke
Mon Feb 2 17:28:31 EAT 2009

It was with a great sense of loss when we at Kenya ICT Board heard of Dr.
Juma Oketch's death.

We want to let his family, friends and colleagues know that you have our
greatest sympathy, and our hearts are truly saddened.

Dr Oketch was more than just a wonderful person; he was always a kind and
visionary leader who encouraged cohesion and focus in pursuing the
E-government initiatives before us. And, we know that his passing will not
only leave a void in our lives, but in the hearts of all those who knew him.

Dr Oketch  will always remain within our hearts, and we have included his
family, friends and colleagues in our prayers. May God give you strength.

Our sincere thoughts and prayers are with you.

If there is anything that we can do to help you in anyway, please do not
hesitate to call us at anytime.

With our deepest sympathy,

Kenya ICT Board Staff

Lucy Gachui-Odhiambo