[kictanet] CONDOLENCES

charles nduati charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 2 10:47:24 EAT 2009

Hi All,

I have just been informed by reliable source of the
unfortunate demise of Dr Juma Oketch. I believe we owe
him him a hello send off as kictanet.

Pole sana to all

Charles

http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/charlesnduati2002%40yahoo.co.uk

> believed to be clean.

CHARLES N. NDUATI
GENERAL MANAGER
JKUAT ENTERPRISES LTD
JOMO KENYATTA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY
JUJA MAIN CAMPUS, THIKA
P. O. BOX 79324-00200
NAIROBI, KENYA
TEL: 254-067-52420 OR 254-067-52711 FAX: 254-067-52438
MOBILE:254-722728815
EMIAL:charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk,cnduati at gmail.com,bm at jkuates.jkuat.ac.ke
www.jkuat.ac.ke