[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] Re: KNEC giving candidates, parents a raw deal

Akich Kwach kwach at archway-productions.com
Thu Dec 31 15:16:00 EAT 2009

Daktari Ndemo,
As one of the concerened parents and citizens, I must admit the truth can be
sometimes very bitter especially when you compare the qaulifications of
public primary school teachers with that of private schools. The disparity
is even worse when you look at the rural schools. On the issue of whether we
need the KCPE exams, I would request you to pose that question to your
couterpart at the MoE Prof Karega and share with us his opinion, whether
personal or official.

Cheers and Happy New Year

Akich Kwach