[kictanet] State Wrong on Internet Exchange Point , is it true

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Wed Dec 30 16:40:08 EAT 2009

Thanks Michuki,
The Government has embarked on massive digital content development.  Much of the commercial activity in the current KIXP is generated from government.  We are pretty sure that practically all the operators will link up with the government for reasons you have comprehensively explained.

Our intention is not to mess up KIXP but simply complement what is increasingly becoming essential.

Ndemo

Sent from my BlackBerry®