[kictanet] My 2cts: ICT Parks

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 10:34:26 EAT 2009

Its more than 2cts Victor, nice writeup, i had a chance to talk to the Smart
Village Guys in Cairo and they actually said it is a franchise and can be
replicated outside Egypt, not sure if this is a path we would like to
follow, i can avail the contacts for interested investors (Yawe dont miss
this)

Blessings

Barrack O. Otieno
Administrative Manager