[kictanet] State Wrong on Internet Exchange Point , is it true

emmanuel.khisa at kadet.co.ke emmanuel.khisa at kadet.co.ke
Mon Dec 28 21:32:36 EAT 2009

Antony,

Noted!I however drew kenic in to emphasize the need to direct our priorities in the right places and therefore opined that the government is best served levelling the platform for the domain market instead of spending resources trying to duplicate roles already being played by KIXP by founding GIXP... Which my taxes will pay for by the way..where are our priorities

Sent from my BlackBerry®