[kictanet] merry xmas and great new year @2010

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 24 20:02:46 EAT 2009

MM

talking of heroes (unfortunately no heroines as  yet ;-) i have several by category,

(Govt) Dr.Ndemo - for having the thick skin to survive yet another year on the list,

(Media)  D. Makali - for sparing no bullets whenever media was mentioned

(Academia) Prof. Waema, for joining in 5yrs late, but trying to  make up

(Private Sector), MJ, love him or hate him Safcom is here to stay

(Regulator), ?? this one is still open, maybe Alice may wish take it?

(Consumer) Alex G. yeah, for being very aggressive where consumers are being harassed

(Tech-Community) Either Rad! or Yawe. Both for being extremely witty, precise and deadly.

(Parliament), Rege, Hon, MP, Eng,  for paving the way that showed
that inded Govt and the public can mix on fairly equal footing. After
all, WE are Government.

(the rest) for being faithful  and silent readers of the many postings, good and bad.

Merry Xmas and prosperous 2010.

walu