[kictanet] Digital to Analog Conversion-where is the digital village?

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 23 19:25:18 EAT 2009

Hi Tim,

Indeed seeing is believing.  Unfortunately I have relocated some
500km away in some border town of Bungoma so I wont make it to the
Science park of UoN, until some time next year

I am however hoping i would visit some famous digital village in
Sirisia that Dr. Ndemo keeps boasting about.  What are the
cordinates for this digital village, Dr. Ndemo? Kukubo, anybody?

walu.

nb: It is amazing that just 10min drive outside Bungoma town,  it
seems like I travelled in a time machine that blasted me into the past
- and yet mobile internet seems to work fairly comfortably...Kenya, has
indeed made some strides.

Meanwhile, Merry Xmas and happy new year everybody!