[kictanet] Improving MPESA application.

wesley kirinya kiriinya2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 21 10:02:40 EAT 2009

And I believe it's possible coz at the very least, a SIM card can store addresses so even if the MPesa cant read the phone then it can read the addresses stored on SIM. Then people can move addresses to SIM for people whom they normally MPesa to.

Does Zain's Zap or Yu's YuCash have the same issue?

O_O