[kictanet] Digitization Of Land Records & Judiciary

godera at skyweb.co.ke godera at skyweb.co.ke
Mon Dec 14 12:08:07 EAT 2009

Hi All,

Very encouraging indeed. I suggest that the Ministry of Lands, Judiciary,
Ministry of Information and Communication and Industry players have a joint
group ( I am avoiding the word ' Committee") to chart out how best to execute
this, at the earliest possible time in January 2010.
It is important that all parties are working closely to see that this comes to
fruition and that the mechanisms are workable and effective.
I am looking forward.

Gilda Odera