[kictanet] PURCHASE OF SEASON’S GREETINGS CARDS FROM KWAP

nancy bosire bozaya at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 12:01:05 EAT 2009

**

Dear Members,

RE: PURCHASE OF SEASON’S GREETINGS CARDS FROM KWAP

We are a community-based organization dealing with poverty eradication for
women in Kenya. Our members engage in small businesses for sustainability on
a day to day basis and we also encourage education in entrepreneurship for
business development. Other than self sustainability through small
businesses we address issues that may result to poverty which include
HIV/AIDS, drug and substance abuse, early motherhood, illiteracy and
environmental conservation.

We initiate Income Generate Activities (IGAs) annually to sustain our
various projects and we encourage you to support this years’ project through
purchase of Season’s greetings cards as your companies’ involvement in
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) for community development.

The cards are of high quality and great design. contact me to send you the
scanned images, both inside and outside, of cards available. We are selling
the cards at Ksh. 200 per card free delivery anywhere in Nairobi.

We also have handmade cards that are authentic; to view samples please calls
us.

We thank you in advance for your kind consideration and for supporting us in
the fight against socio-economic difficulties.

FREE DELIVERY WITHING NAIROBI.

Nancy Bosire
Chairperson
Kenya Women Against Poverty (CBO)
Moi Drive - Umoja
Tel: 020 2509111
Mobile: 0721907995/0722875241
info at kwap-kenya.com, nancy at kwap-kenya.com
http://www.kwap-kenya.com

.......Empowering Women to self sustain!

...... a KWAP initiative!

url: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=50632051154&ref=ts &
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=163461171313

"Your consistent thoughts create your consistent results."

" It's difficult balancing optimism & realism, intuision & planning, faith &
fact. But that's what it takes to be effective as a navigating leader."