[kictanet] FW: March 2009 Meeting in Kenya - Warnings

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Sat Dec 12 10:05:21 EAT 2009

Wamuyu,

While I agree with you, it would also be quite important and helpful to get
some insight, on ICANN's official position following
these security 'advisories' since we cannot just assume all is well.

So I think Walu is right, in trying to get some perspective from those on
the list affiliated to ICANN, and who can infact  help
present a better one..

Last thing we expect is  a last minute switch of this crucial meeting to
some other venue by the organisers due to 'credible'
security concerns..

Harry

  _____