[kictanet] Advice on Mpesa

tyrus at icsit.jkuat.ac.ke tyrus at icsit.jkuat.ac.ke
Fri Dec 11 10:45:32 EAT 2009

>> in touch with safaricom fraud squad. I am still waiting!!!!
>>
>> eagerly waiting for a response to this one!

I also fell prey to losing my phone and was adviced to report it to the
cops. So i did though i didnt have much faith in them, but since i really
had grown attached to my smartphone, i took my chances.

About 3-4 months later, the guy assigned to my case called me with the
news of having recovered the phone. It had been sold to a guy in Kisumu
and using their tact, they coerced him to send it over.

All in all, the system does actually work bearing in mind i had no
tracking feature, just the serial number. This applies to most smartphones
so dont lose hope yet. :)

JKUAT motto: To set trends in training , research and innovation.

JKUAT is ISO 9001:2008 Certified.