[kictanet] Digital TV Launches

John K. Njoroge kabogojn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 07:09:52 EAT 2009

Harry:

Thanks for starting the debate.

Personally, I can't wait for providers to offer some kind of interactive
service -- mixed with the Internet, to make it interactive TV. Information
on demand, plus two-way services over a phone line, such as email, online
shopping and banking.

True, I believe we are witnessing a digital revolution.

John K. Njoroge