[kictanet] Registration of SIM

Solomon Mburu Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 23:33:44 EAT 2009

Following the Presidential Declaration made in October 2009, concerning the
registration of Subscriber Identification Module (SIM) by the end of
December 2009, what has been the progress so far?
I've not heard anybody, from the PS Ndemo, CCK or mobile phone firms
informing the public on how to go about registering their SIMs!

The end of the period is quickly closing in and, if this is not addressed,
we might have so many of  the subscribers losing their SIM cards come 1st
January 2009 (on assumption that the Decree will not be extended).

I would be grateful Dr. Ndemo could shed some light on the progress made on
this, and for the Telcos to inform the public where and how to register
their SIM cards.

Thanks

--
Solomon Mbũrũ Kamau
P.O. Box 19343 - 00202 Nairobi

Man is a gregarious animal and enjoys agreement as cows will graze all the
same way to the side of a hill!

AND

It is better to die in dignity than in the ignomity of ambiguous generosity!

http://dawn-in-kenya.blogspot.com
http://smiley2.wordpress.com
http://mburu.sikika.co.ke

Sent from Kenya