[kictanet] Question on ICT/BPO Park

godera at skyweb.co.ke godera at skyweb.co.ke
Thu Dec 3 14:28:27 EAT 2009

Liko,

70kms is not far at all IF we have proper six lane highways on both sides not
all running into roundabouts or if we have tube trains or just the speed trains
so there is no traffic congestion............is Ministry of Transport (or Roads
and Public works) involved in the plans?
They would need to be working in tandem.

Gilda Odera