[kictanet] ICDL and foreign certifications for basiccomputer usage

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 2 17:37:37 EAT 2009

Hi,

I have always said that Kenya has no shortage of thinkers, James why not run an online demonstration of your systems where we can participate without having to leave our cozy dens.

Lets utilise technology to achieve our objectives.

Robert Yawe

KAY System Technologies Ltd

Phoenix House, 6th Floor

P O Box 55806 Nairobi, 00200