[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] ICDL and foreign certifications forbasiccomputer usage

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 2 17:20:16 EAT 2009

Hi David,

We need to move forward and set the stage for the rest, all we need is to talk to KDN, OrangeTelkom or Safaricom to setup a conferencing server and we can have this brainstorm virtually.

We where all up in arms when the cabinet went to Mombasa on a 11 million bonding session.  Most of them are over 60 so they need a siesta after every 2 hours on activity, they don't know any better so lets show by example.

If one of those mentioned above is game then I am ready to offer my time and skill to run the virtual conference.

Regards

Robert Yawe

KAY System Technologies Ltd

Phoenix House, 6th Floor